Touristic highlights of Strasbourg a Private half day tour with a local
Located in the northeast corner of the country, this more than 2000-year-old city shares a border with Germany with foods, languages and culture that are neither French nor German: They are truly Alsatian, a culture of its own. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich french culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fun and Entertaining Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strasbourg, Strasbourg, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est
Strasbourg has been known throughout history as a city at the crossroads. Over thousands of years, you straddled many kingdoms and many cultures. Two rivers are joined here. Two religions have flourished in your churches. Three languages comprise an ancient oath that bears the city's name.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :21140 Semur-en-Auxois, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.