Touristic highlights of Utrecht on a Half Day (4 Hours) Private Tour
You will go on a private day trip on a train to The Hague. The Hague is the political heart of The Netherlands, it is also the only big city with a beach directly on the North Sea coast, the city boasts many monuments, chic hotels, and the government of Holland is run from the historic Binnenhof and the King’s office palace can be found on the Noordeinde. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the dutch culture and to fall in love with Holland even more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Train/Bus Tickets
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Utrecht, Utrecht
Utrecht is the lively, beating heart of Holland. It was built around the Dom tower, which you can see from any point in the city, so there is no way you can get lost in the attractive, car-free city centre. Utrecht boasts beautiful canals with extraordinary wharf cellars housing cafés and terraces by the water. As well as the Dom tower, Utrecht boasts hundreds of other monuments that each contribute to the special atmosphere in this centuries-old university town.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Utrecht Centraal, Stationshal 12, 12, 3511 CE Utrecht, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.