Tours Arenal Volcano with Baldi Hot Springs
The Arenal Volcano with Baldi Hot Springs tour is by far a favorite among travelers.This tour offers the auspicious site of the imposing Arenal Volcano and the soothing thermal waters of Baldi Hot Springs. Not to mention the lush vegetation and unforgettable views that make this place one to remember.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Enroute to the Arenal Volcano, we will stop at the famous town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans. In Sarchi, you will be able to appreciate many of the art crafts and souvenirs that Costa Rica has to offer. Also you will see the world’s largest ox cart according to the Guinness Book.
The cart is 2 stories high, nearly 45 feet long (14 meters) and weighs 4400 lbs. (2 tons), and took 70 days to complete. Made out of wood (cedar) and decorated with bright colors, designed based on our typical and traditional oxcarts.
The journey will then continue, traversing diverse plantations with agricultural products, including pineapple and plantain farms, mango groves, ornamental plants and even cattle ranches until arriving to the small town of La Fortuna, and stopping to enjoy lunch at a cozy restaurant with a magnificent view of the volcano.
The impressive Arenal Volcano is a magnificent natural wonder that is situated in La Fortuna (The Fortune) of San Carlos, previously assumed to be dormant, until in 1968, when it experienced a major eruption. Now is visited by tourist from all around the world hoping for the opportunity to witness volcanic activity, such as the white plumes of smoke that emanate from the conical shaped behemoth.
Then you will go on to relax at one of the best hot springs in the area where you will revel in the cleansing and rejuvenating effects of the thermal waters, as well as an optional massage or other special treatment, if you choose, that must be reserved ahead of time to ensure availability. Spa treatments are not included and are payable directly at the resort.
The facilities at Baldi provided 25 separate mineral water reservoirs that flow naturally from the volcano. The medicinal waters are certified by L.N.A. (Laboratorio Nacional de Aguas), and the temperatures range from 93, 100, 102, 104, 109, 110, 113, 116, 152, providing visitors with a wide range of options that fit their preferences.
And for a perfect ending, before going back to San José, a wonderful dinner will be served with a great view of the volcano so that you do not miss any opportunity to look at the classically shaped volcano.
Departure Point :We pick you up at your hotel
Return Detail :We pick you up at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.