Tours By Native - West Town Street Art
Our tours are not only personable (due to small group sizes), but also create an immersive experience with our knowledge and expertise in street art. What better way to explore a new neighborhood but with a local artist in tow to give expert commentary on the vibrant history and culture of the Chicago Art Scene.
per adult from
90 to 105 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Juice WRLD Mural, 851 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
The most famous Street Art Mural in the world! We will stop for those pictures that are sure to make all your friends jealous.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The B_Line (Hubbard Street Murals), 1030-1044 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
Join us as we walk through the West Town neighborhood, home to the B-Line. The B-Line is the newest iteration of an art corridor that has been around since the 70's. Your Native 312 guide will take you on a tour through time as you you learn more about the history, artists & pieces along this unique outdoor street art gallery This tour will have you exploring new neighborhoods and finding new reasons to love this city!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :506 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
Return Detail :District Brew Yards, 417 N Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.