Tours in Pompeii Visit the ruins guided by an Archeologist
Join me and get lost in the past! The most seductive secrets of the city frozen in time by the Volcano will be revealed to you!
Pompeii is the most precious source of insight into the daily life of the ancient Roman peoples, it is a time capsule that reveal the life in a Roman harbor city in the early Roman empire.
The tour will led by a professional archaeologist who will guide you in a unique and detailed tour to discover the life of the ancient city
We walk down the street of a the ruins touching every aspect of the daily life of the Romans, visiting houses, shops, public and sacred buildings, public baths, theatres and, exiting from the common tourist routes, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the ruins without the crowd discovering hidden and unknown places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
At meeting point, you'll meet our archeologist, get the tickets, skipping the line, and go to discover the anciente Pompeii.
Departure Point :Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.