Tours in Tetouan city with Abir
Salamo alaïkom! My name is Abir and I’m 26 years old. It has been always my dream to be a licensed tour guide and to represent my hometown Tetouan and my home land Morocco, in addition to that I knew that it would be a chance for me to meet new people and learn about new cultures from all over the world. Therefore after finishing my studies in English Literature at university I decided to study further to become a certified tour guide and the only active female tour guide in Tetouan.
When you book your tour with me, I know for sure that you would not regret it as I would be very happy to show you the best places and represent my city, I will tell you about the history as I have a very good knowledge about my city’s and country’s history, teach you stuff about the Moroccan culture and even teach you some basic words in Darija.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - *white cow cheese. *dry fruits
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Tetouan, Tetouan Morocco
We will be seeing during our tour the Spanish neighborhoor with its beautiful Spanish Andalusi architecture, we will also see the Feddan square, afterwards the Jewish neighborhoor mellah and have a stop of 15min to taste the delicious white cow cheese, dry fruits and enjoy a hot mint thee infront the royal palace. After that we will walk to the old Medina (ancient city) which is surrounded by the walls of protection which were built in the early 16th century and 7 gates. The next stop would be at souk elhout, it’s a place where countryside women sell their hand made products and a chance fot to turn a tourist into a countryside lady (you can check the pictures I have with some tourists), we can also see the qasabah from the outside which was first built in 1286 and rebuilt again by sidi mindri in the 15th century.
We will also visit the tannery house which has a beautiful view.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Place Moulay El Mehdi, Tétouan, Morocco
2: Bab Al Okla باب العقلة, Tetouan 93000, Morocco
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Bab Al Okla باب العقلة, Tetouan 93000, Morocco
2: Place Moulay El Mehdi, Tétouan, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.