Tours to Paron Lagoon with Kayak and Boat Ride
It is the largest lagoon in Cordillera Blanca. Located to the east of the City of Caraz, it is an ideal place for acclimatization and for the recreation of many tourists looking for adventure in this part of the Cordillera Blanca.
We can take kayaking and boat trips.
- Height of the Paron Lagoon 4200 m.
- Maximum Trek Altitude: 4,350 m. (Viewpoint of the lagoon and mountains).
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Duration: 1 days.
- Recommended time: April - October. (ALL YEAR)
- Place of Visit: Huascaran National Park.
- Expedition temperature: On the Day + 13 ° C to + 25 ° C.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Includes: guide, tourist transport, hotel pick-up, entrance ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Paron
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Paron, Huascaran National Park Cordillera Blanca, Caraz Peru
Our guides will make the tours to the north of the alley of Huaylas visiting the viewpoint of Huascaran, the city of Carhuaz and then to the lagoon of Paron, to climb to the viewpoint and then take the boat and kayak rides
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in different accommodations, hotels, lodging house within the city of Huaraz
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.