Tower Bridge Exhibition and The Monument Entrance Tickets
The Tower Bridge Exhibition: This must see London attraction invites you to step inside the most famous bridge in the world to explore its iconic structure, spectacular views and glass floor, modern exhibitions and magnificent Victorian Engine Rooms!
The Monument:The Monument stands at the junction of Monument Street and Fish Street Hill in the City Of London. It was built between 1671 and 1677 to commemorate the Great Fire of London and to celebrate the rebuilding of the City.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
The Tower Bridge Exhibition: Experience the new glass floor and stunning London views from the high-level walkways and continue to the Victorian Engine Rooms to learn about the inner workings of the most famous bridge in the world.
Tower Bridge was built 120 years ago to ease road traffic while maintain river access to the busy Pool of London docks. Built with giant moveable roadways that lift up for passing ships, it is to this day considered an engineering marvel and beyond being one of London’s favourite icons, it is arguably one of the most famous and instantly recognisable structures in the entire world.
Since 1982, Tower Bridge Exhibition has told the history of the bridge and why it came into existence through fascinating exhibition content. Visitors can also experience the exciting new glass floor and spectacular panoramic views from the high level Walkways as well as the Victorian Engine Rooms, which house the beautiful steam engines that once powered the bridge lifts. This must-see attraction is the only way to explore the most famous bridge in the world!
The Monument: As part of the restoration project, improvements to access include live views (video images) to be relayed from the top made available to all visitors including those unable to climb the 311 steps.
Every year, over 150,000 visitors climb the 311 spiral steps to the Monument’s observation gallery to enjoy the unique and exhilarating 360 degree views of the capital. Those who successfully reach the top are even rewarded with a certificate.
In 2010, the City of London completed a major restoration of the landmark, costing £4.5 million, and which is undertaken only once in every 100 years. It has had the most dramatic impact yet, with its success being recognised through awards for renovation from both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Royal Institute of British Architects, as well as having won the City Heritage Award
Departure Point :Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Departure Time :4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: The Viator voucher is NOT your entry ticket. You will receive your entry ticket voucher from the supplier once booking is confirmed
- The Tower Bridge Exhibition:
- Visitors are advised to allow additional time for security checks and lift access up to the Walkways. Entry into the Walkways cannot be guaranteed for a specific time at peak times or during bridge lifts.
- You can take pictures anywhere on the Bridge or in the Engine Rooms. There are special windows that open in the Walkways so that you can take pictures without having glass in front of the camera lens.
- Tower Bridge Exhibition is fully accessible to all visitors. There are lifts to take visitors to all levels in the Towers and Walkways, and the Engine Rooms are a short distance away on the south side of the Bridge. There is also a lift to take visitors down to the river level and the guide in the lift will happily direct you on your exit.
- The Monument
- Distance between Tower bridge and Monument is approximately 30min. walking
- Please note: Monument attraction has 311 spiral steps to the Monument's observation gallery.Those who successfully reach the top are rewarded with a certificate
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Encore Tickets