Tower of London & 30+ London Sights Walking Tour
See over 30 London sights in a 5 hour walking tour, then explore the Historical Tower of London.
Children (below 15 years) pay ONLY ticket price to Tower of London!
We will guide you on an exploration of London’s major landmarks. This will give you a good idea of the history, culture, and legends of Europe’s best-loved city Then you'll goto the tower! A great family day out!
We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where we'll watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. After witnessing this impressive, traditional ritual, we'll head to Westminster. Sights we'll see along the way include Westminster Abbey & the Houses of Parliament.
In the London Bridge area, we'll see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, The Clink Prison, London Bridge, The Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge & the Tower of London
At the end of the tour, you're on your own in the Tower! Be afraid!
Please note: The Changing of the Guard Ceremony is only for the 10am tour and on certain days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking Tour Of The Top 30 Sights Of London
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Small Group
What's excluded :
- Please bring a topped up Oyster Card or Travel Card. We do hop on the underground for a few stops
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & a small packed lunch to sip and nibble on the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Changing of the Guard
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return Detail :London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Its a walking tour, so there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Umbrella if it looks like rain!)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.