[Town walk] Matsuyama goes "Ishiteji pilgrimage experience"
Recommended for those who want to experience Shikoku Henro, which has a history of over 1200 years.
It is a 90-minute round-trip course in which you wear a rental pilgrim costume and go from Dogo Onsen Station to the fifty-most Ichibansho "Ishiteji".
It comes with a bill, and you can also ask about worshiping practices from the guide, so you can visit with confidence.
Departure is confirmed with the participation of two or more people.
*You can apply from 2 people.
All guides will be in Japanese.
Two pieces of Ishideji specialty, Yakimochi will be prepared for each person.
The moderate sweetness will rejuvenate your body after visiting.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Set of 4 pilgrimage costumes (Sugasasa, Kongo cane, sleeveless lab coat, skirt)
- Guide fee
- 2 pieces of Ishiteji specialty Yakimochi
- 2 bills
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ishiteji, 2-9-21 Ishite, Matsuyama 790-0852 Ehime Prefecture
・Meet in front of "Bochan Karakuri Clock" in front of "Ichi Railway", "Dōgo Onsen Station".
(Start at 9:00) 8:50・(Start at 15:00) 14:50
・Wearing a pilgrimage costume ・Filling in the bill
・Arrival at Ishiteji
The legend of Saburo Emon's return
National treasure Niomon
Visit to the main hall and Daishido
Mie Pagoda (with a spade)
*The stay time is 50 minutes. Please prepare the donation separately.
・Arrive in front of Dogo Onsen station
・Repatriation/dissolution of pilgrims
●It also runs in the rain. (Please bring your own rain gear.)
In the event of a typhoon or other storm, we will give priority to our customers' safety and cancel the event.
It is expected to be extremely hot from June to September, so please be careful about heat stroke and so on.
In the case of climatic conditions such as extreme heat that are not suitable for walking around the city, we may place a hiatus on the priority of your health and safety.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Hojoen, 6-7 Dōgoyunomachi, Matsuyama, Ehime 790-0842, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- [Supplement] *Customers will be asked to cooperate with wearing a mask, and we will check the temperature, health condition, and whether there are any heavy contacts before departure. *The meeting place and the stop-off point are not facilities managed by "Matsuyama Haiku", so we will leave the regular disinfection to the manager. The guide carries alcohol hand sanitizer during the trip, so please use it if necessary. *There is no movement in the vehicle owned by "Matsuyama Haiku".
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.