Trabant Car Transfer from Sofia Airport to Your Hotel
The Transfer by Trabant Car is a unique and a very different way to get for first time to Sofia and experience the ride with this emblematic car from the communist period. It is a great possibility to combine 2 in 1 - the practical with the pleasure - you will get driven to your hotel / address and at the same time you will enjoy this different experience.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sofia Airport Transfer, Blv. Cristopher Columbus 1, Sofia 1309 Bulgaria
The driver will be waiting for you at the airport in the Arrivals lobby holding a sign with your name. He will kindly help you with the luggage and will take you to the vehicle. You will be at your hotel where you will be able to assist with the luggage.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: "Tsarigradsko Shose" Metro Station, 1784 7-Mi Kilometar, Sofia, Bulgaria
Drive along the Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd, formerly known as Lenin Blvd. Pass the Eagle`s Eagles bridge and get into the central part of Sofia.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Sofia International Airport, bul. "Christopher Columbus" 1, 1540 Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :3/4/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have set up rules concerning the guides` health and such concerning the cleanness of our vehicles and the policy of disinfection. At the end of the touring day, we fully disinfect our cars. During the tour, the guide will regularly clean the surfaces (the board and the handles) with disinfectant.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.