Traditional and indigenous markets of Lima - Live a local and unique experience
We will visit a traditional market where we can learn about the native products of Peru, all this coming from the Andes and the Amazon of this beautiful country. We will have a fruit tasting so you can experience unfamiliar fruits with a unique flavor. After that, we will meet with our friends from different positions in the market, to learn about our daily life in Lima.
After the traditional market, we will go to the fishing village of Chorrillos to visit the fresh fish market to learn about our seafood and the best fish to prepare the "Ceviche", which is our national dish. We will recognize the different types of fish that we have and we will learn from our fishing friends! We will also enjoy a delicious ceviche at a local restaurant.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting of native fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado nro 1 de Surquillo, Av. Paseo de la Republica, Lima Peru
Native fruit market, local food, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chorrillos, Balneario sur, Lima Peru
Fish market, dock.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Morro Solar, Chorillos, Lima Peru
Viewpoint of the city of Lima
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Barranco, Miraflores or San Isidro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.