Traditional Chinese Hanfu Costume Rental in Beijing
Dive head first into ancient Chinese culture and rent a Hanfu (traditional Chinese dress) for a full 24 hours. Make your experience in China a memorable one by use the city’s top attractions for the backdrop of your photos. Choose and accessorize your hanfu based on your preferences and enjoy a professional fitting. There are options available for men, women, and children. Then, use the city’s top attractions for the backdrop of your photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 24-hour Hanfu rental
What's excluded :
- A Hanfu rental deposit of 20USD
Start by booking the date and time for your Hanfu reservations. A staff will meet you in the lobby of your Beijing city hotel or accommodation. Experienced staff will help you choose from over 50 styles. You can also rent various Hanfu accessories for free! (Earrings, traditional umbrella, fan, hairpin etc). Now it's time to enjoy your wearing your Hanfu all day! Take photos at famous attractions such as the Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Hutong allays, Houhai lake... When you are ready to return Hanfu, a staff will meet you again in the lobby of your hotel or accommodation to get the costume.
• Discover Beijing Tours, Beijing 100010 China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 4th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking for Hanfu size arragement
- A Hanfu rental deposit of 20USD is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.