Traditional Cuisine & Cultural Flavours: City Walking Food Tour Ayia Napa 3hrs
Delight your senses and indulge in the rich flavors of Cypriot cuisine on this small-group walking tour of scenic Ayia Napa Town accompanied by a foodie guide. See the sights as you sample local delicacies, snacks, home-cooked mains, and dessert. Receive a list of other local eateries to check out during your vacation. All tastings are included in your tour with no more than 10 guests.
Sample local delicacies over five separate stops, with a local foodie guide
Discover the history, culture, and heritage that lies behind the food
Get personalized tips and restaurant advice for the rest of your trip
Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Dinner - This tour is available for dinner during the summer season
- Digital photo memories & the CTT Restaurant Recommendation List
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A fantastic tour! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book!
- Entry/Admission - Ayia Napa Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cyprus Taste Tours - Ayia Napa, Katalymaton, Cyprus
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
Stop At: Ayia Napa Square, Central Square, Ayia Napa 5330 Cyprus
We'll will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour while you enjoy a tasty Cypriot treat. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to taste local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. This tour involves 5 stops which will be a combination of local snacks, home-made dishes and at least one dessert. You’ll have the opportunity to see the town and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area and city layout. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots to help you decide on fantastic choices for your future meals during your trip. Bottled water and all food ordered by Cyprus Taste Tours is included but guests are welcome to order extra drinks along the way at their own expense.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Ayia Napa Monastery, Ayia Napa Cyprus
We'll pass through the Ayia Napa monastery if we find it open during the tour
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, 13 Archbishop Makariou III Avenue Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa 5330, Cyprus
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian & vegan options available - please contact us before booking
- Umbrellas are provided in rainy weather
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your safety is our priority and we assure you that we take precautionary measures seriously. We look forward to hosting you safely!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.