Traditional Cuisine & Cultural Flavours - City Walking Food Tour Larnaca 3hrs
Cyprus has a rich culinary traditional all its own, and you can uncover some of the island country's most delicious dishes with this two-hour walking tour in Larnaca. Your guide will take you to four to five different venues, teaching you about local history and culture as you go. Best of all, travelers with all sorts of dietary preferences are catered to.
- Eat your way through Larnaca with this walking tour
- Try out local snacks and traditional dishes at four to five different spots
- A local guide will lead the way
- Small group sizes keep this tour feeling intimate
per adult from
What's included :
- Digital photo memories & the CTT Restaurant Recommendation List
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Bottled water
- Lunch (this tour runs at 12:00 during the winter season)
- Dinner (this tour runs at 18:00 during the summer season)
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A fantastic tour! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book!
- Entry/Admission - Cyprus Taste Tours - Larnaca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cyprus Taste Tours - Larnaca, Touran Street Larnaca CY, Larnaca 6026, Cyprus
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Larnaca, Larnaca, Larnaka District
We'll will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour while you enjoy a tasty Cypriot treat. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to taste local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. This tour involves 5 stops which will be a combination of local snacks, home-made dishes and at least one dessert. You’ll have the opportunity to see the town and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area and city layout. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots (also included within a list you'll be given) to help you decide on fantastic choices for your future meals during your trip. Bottled water and all food ordered by Cyprus Taste Tours is included but guests are welcome to order extra drinks along the way at their own expense.
Pass By: Castle Square & Promenade, Cyprus
We'll meet at the Larnaca castle before we start our foodie adventure! Our team guarantees you a fantastic tour - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through town. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Pass By: Church of Saint Lazarus, Πλατεία, Ayiou Lazarou, Larnaca, Cyprus
We'll pass through the St. Lazarus church on our way to try authentic foods! You'll have optional time to go inside and check it out.
Pass By: Finikoudes, Cyprus
We'll be exploring the winding streets behind the Finnigoudes Promenade to help you find your bearings of Larnaca old town
Departure Point :Pavlou Valsamaki 1, Larnaca 6026, Cyprus
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian & vegan options available
- Most travelers can participate
- Umbrellas are provided in rainy weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your safety is our priority and we assure you that we take precautionary measures seriously. We look forward to hosting you safely!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.