Traditional Cuisine & Cultural Flavours - City Walking Food Tour Paphos 3hrs
Discover the rich flavors of Cypriot cuisine on this small-group walking tour of scenic Paphos Old Town. Exploring with a foodie guide in a group no larger than 10, see the sights as you nurture your palate. Enjoy five stops for snacks, home-cooked mains, and even a dessert, and leave with a list of yet more great eateries to get your vacation off to the perfect start.
Small-group walking food tour of atmospheric Paphos Old Town
Sample local delicacies over five separate stops, with a local foodie guide
Discover the history, culture, and heritage that lies behind the food
Get personalized tips and restaurant advice for the rest of your trip
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch (this tour runs at 12:00 during the winter season)
- Dinner (this tour runs at 18:00 during the winter season)
- Bottled water
- Digital photo memories & the CTT Restaurant Recommendation List
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A fantastic tour! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book!
- Entry/Admission - Old Town of Paphos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cyprus Taste Tours - Paphos, Aphrodite Gardens, Agiou Panaretou 20-F001, Paphos 8036, Cyprus
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
Stop At: Old Town of Paphos, Paphos 8010 Cyprus
We'll will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour while you enjoy a tasty Cypriot treat. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to taste local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. This tour involves 5 stops which will be a combination of local snacks, home-made dishes and at least one dessert. You’ll have the opportunity to see the town and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area and city layout. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots (also included within a list you'll be given) to help you decide on fantastic choices for your future meals during your trip. Bottled water and all food ordered by Cyprus Taste Tours is included but guests are welcome to order extra drinks along the way at their own expense.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Paphos Town Market, Paphos Cyprus
The tour starts outside the Paphos Municipal Market for an intro to the tour and welcome snack! Our team guarantees you a fantastic tour - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through town. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Departure Point :Δημοτική Αγορά, Paphos, Cyprus
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian options available
- Umbrellas are provided in rainy weather
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your safety is our priority and we assure you that we take precautionary measures seriously. We look forward to hosting you safely!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.