Traditional Dim Sum Cooking Class in London
About your host, Paula: "My father immigrated here in the 1960's and opened 2 restaurants. As is customary with Chinese families, I worked part-time at the restaurant and started off helping out in the kitchen which is where I wrapped my first dumpling, and I've never stopped making dumplings since!"
*EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Dumplings
What's excluded :
- This class will teach you everything about making Dim Sum, covering ingredients, sourcing, cooking equipment and methods, and you'll go home with the recipes and some extra dumplings!
• Learn how to make and then feast on: prawn dumplings (Har Gow), Siu Mai (open, steamed pork & prawn dumplings), Gyoza/potstickers and Jiao Zi
• Wash down the dumplings with some Chinese tea
• Cooking class and dumplings for up to 6 people
• -Vegetarian/vegan alternatives are available upon request
-Leftover dumplings can be taken home
• Crystal Prawn Dumplings
• Open Topped Steamed Pork & Prawn Dumplings
• Pork & Cabbage Pan-fried Dumplings
• Pork & Cabbage Boiled Dumplings
Departure Point :Elm Rd, London E11 4DW, UK
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.