Traditional Dinner Show in Santiago
Enjoy a delicious 3 course dinner with an International menu and a live show of the traditional Chilean group “Voces de América” (America’s Voices), along with the ballet “Thiare”. This service can be on shared transportation with a maximum group of 7 persons per vehicle.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tour begins with you being picked-up at your hotel. Next you will enjoy a show and a traditional dinner.
Watch typical dances from the north, center, south and Easter Island combined. All of this, in an exotic ambient decorated venue with valuable wooden sculptures that project images of the ancient Eastern Island, specially prepared for a great and imaginary travel to Polynesia.
Dinner with an executive class menu includes, aperitif (drinks), appetizer, main course, dessert, and wine.
After the festivities you're returned back to your place of pickup.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (hotels area), Vitacura (hotels area) , or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districtsDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Legal drinking age is 18 years for alcohol
- There is a 2 person minimum to book this tour
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.