Traditional Finnish Firewood Sauna
This tour offers you the unique experience of visiting a Traditional Finnish firewood sauna with gorgeous view to a nature. Also you can swim in a lake (in summer time) or roll in a snow (in winter time).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer, guiding, wooden sauna, snacks, towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
You will have 90 minutes in a private firewood sauna in a forest near a lake. We will cook sausages (or vegeterian option) for you. Our guide will explain how to use the authentic sauna.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your address in Rovaniemi.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Saunasnack menu: self-grilled sausages or Karelian pastries. Fresh kettlecoffee/tea.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.