Traditional Hands-on Cooking Class with a Local Chef in Vicenza
Discover Vicenza culinary traditions enjoying a cooking class with a friendly local chef. Learn typical recipes and cooking tips, and taste the fruits of your labor with your old and new friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cooking class
- Lunch - Lunch or dinner
- Bottled water - Beverage
What's excluded :
- Discover grandma's traditional recipes and taste the real gourmet soul of this amazing city.
Meet your local chef, Anna, and begin your sensorial journey through Vicenza flavors. Get hands-on help preparing authentic recipes in a familiar atmosphere. Learn cooking tips and curiosities about Italian cuisine while rolling the dough of your pasta fresca, or melting the chocolate of your favorite dessert. Here is a sample menu you will prepare:
- Typical bigoli (a typical Venetian fresh pasta, similar to Udon) or tagliatelle
- Sauce: fresh mushrooms and aged cheese from Carnia or radicchio and pumpkin
- Vegetable side
- Chocolate cake
Once the work is completed, take a seat and enjoy the fruits of your labor in a convivial atmosphere. Don't miss this unique food adventure in Vicenza!
• Typical local menu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.