Traditional Hands-on cooking class with a local in Padova
Learn to cook traditional homemade Italian recipes in a central district in Padova. Explore the culinary traditions of Veneto and prepare your own meal with your friendly local chef. Taste the fruits of your labor in a joyful atmosphere.
per adult from
2 hours 9 minutes
What's included :
- hands-on cooking class, 3-courses meal, beverages
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
- Learn to cook traditional Italian recipes in a typical home in central Padova. Get hands-on help preparing your own lunch or dinner from a friendly local chef. Enter the home of your teacher in one of the most dynamic districts of the city. Follow her guidance to prepare a menu of typical recipes using fresh produce and raw ingredients sourced from the local market.
Start your experience in the best way with a gourmet welcome aperitif: toast with your old and new friends and savor local cold cuts getting an introduction to Italian culinary traditions. Then, it's time to improve your cooking skills together with your local chef.
Learn to prepare fresh pasta class by preparing the dough for tagliatelle. Roll it out and cook the delicious peas sauce to season them. You will also prepare a genuine side with fresh seasonal vegetables. Now, here's a little cherry for your sundae: you will make a soft and creamy strawberry-tiramisu!
Once the work is completed, it's time to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor with your chef and your old and new friends. Get a copy of all the recipes you prepared to continue your cooking adventure back at home!
• Typical Italian menu
Departure Point :Via Marsala, 49, 35122 Padova PD, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.