Traditional Homemade Pasta Cooking Experience in Umbria
Live an authentic culinary experience in Umbria. Learn to cook traditional homemade tagliatelle and tortelli with a friendly local chef.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class, lunch, wine.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Evrything not mentioned in "inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Perugia, Perugia, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Departure Point :Via del Cacao, 06132 Perugia PG, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.