Traditional Jeddah Tour:Tasting & Historical Highlights
Jeddah is a very soulful place with plentiful treasures to be discovered by curious explorer. The evening and night hours offer opportunity to discover the charm of the city in its very atmospheric ambiance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- All Service charges & taxes
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Any Extra not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Al-Balad, Jeddah 21481 Saudi Arabia
Ever dreamt of discovering Jeddah in a different and unusual way?
Enjoy some of the major monuments but also discover some hidden secret places that even Saudi Arabians do not know about?
Strat your tour visiting The Jeddah Corniche is the 30 km coastal resort area of the city of Jeddah. Located along the Red Sea, the corniche features a coastal road, recreation areas, pavilions and large-scale civic sculptures as well as King Fahd's Fountain, the highest fountain in the world.
During the 4-5 hours we will spend together, all your senses will be in action. You will hear and learn a motley of amazing stories about Jeddah and ride and walk through secret doors, Enjoy a wonderful walking Al-Balad.
This history tour of Old Town will take you along all the less known must-see local spots: Old Market hidden gems, Old Jeddah hidden galleries, Local Jeddah food only for locals no tourist know about it, and more
Finally our guide will accompany you to your hotel in Jeddah.
If you are looking for a unique experience and want to do the most out of your time in Jeddah then look no further: this is it!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.