Traditional Mexican Pub Experience
Prepare yourself to enjoy of a real mexican experience!
Stories and legends of the neighborhoods that built this city
Learn about the process of the most important alcoholics drinks in Mexico
Make new friends for lifetime!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A welcome drink
- A surprise cocktail
What's excluded :
- On a 3 hours tour, we will be visiting 4 of the most typical and historical cantinas in two of the most representative quarters in Guadalajara.
During this tour, our guides will relate you the history and legends of the city, while you taste 4 spiritual drinks and learn about the making process!
Prepare yourself to have tons of fun !
• Tequila - Tequila shot
• Cocktail - Special cocktail
• Pulque - Typical alcoholic drink
• Cocktail - Special Cocktail
Departure Point :Mexicaltzingo Garden, Calle Mexicaltzingo, Mexicaltzingo, 44180 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We make sure to provide you with all the safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.