Traditional Tastes of Santorini- Food Tour
Enjoy the traditional flavors, amazing aromas, exquisite local wines and rich culture of Santorini on this food tour. One of the best ways to understand any destination is through its’ local cuisine.
Volcanic soil makes our products sweeter and brighter, and this tour will convince you!
● Megalochori Village
● Emborio Village
● Local Farm
● Local Winery
● Local Tavern
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Comfortable, Mercedes A/C Minivan
- Light lunch with local wine
- Wine tasting
- Traditional Greek coffee and home-made appetizers
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Megalochori - Traditional Village
- Entry/Admission - Faros Market
- Entry/Admission - The Cave of Nikolas
What's excluded :
- Services not mentioned as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
Your guide will take you through the narrow streets where you will have the opportunity to admire the traditional architecture of the village. We will stop at the GAVALAS winery, where you will taste the famous wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emporio, Emporio, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Then, off to Emborio's medieval fortress for incredible photos with a visit to a café for some aromatic coffee and delicious home-made desserts!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
On our way to the farm we will drive by the Lighthouse, located at the southernmost point of the island for some breathtaking views of Santorini and beyond.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Faros Market, Lighthouse Road, Akrotiri 340 01 Greece
Our next stop is a visti to a Local farm: Here, you will taste locally grown herbs, fruits and vegetables at one of Santorini's produce farms. Specialties include cherry tomatoes, honey, thyme, watermelon gem, cactus gem, and the best tomato selection around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Cave of Nikolas, Akrotiri 847 00, Greece
It’s no secret that the most delicious food is usually found in places where you rarely go on your own. Your guide, a local, himself, will take you to some cozy little places where traditional recipes from family secrets are passed down through generations. Enjoy a hearty lunch in Akrotiri at a family tavern and feel the local ambiance! This mid-day meal, full of Santorini pleasures, is sure to leave you satisfied for the rest of the day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Traveler pickup is offered
You may ask to be picked up from any location on Santorini.Individual cruise ship travelers disembark at the Old Port in Fira. We can pick you up form the exit of cable car , in Fira. Our guide will be waiting you with a sign written your name on it at the exit of cable car.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Santorini old harbor, 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.