Traditional Town Crier tour. Galway city. Guided. 1½ hours
The Town Crier is from one of the oldest families in Galway. His effervescent personality and wealth of local knowledge makes each tour he gives a unique experience
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking guide.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - No food or drink included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Spanish Arch, Spanish Arch, Galway Ireland
Wander through winding streets to discover a bustling modern city filled with olde worlde medieval architecture and charm.
Departure Point :The Hardiman, Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :6/4/2019 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.