Trakai and Vilnius old town half-day private tour
Travel to the charming city of Trakai which was once a cradle of the Lithuanian statehood. Visit the legendary 14th Century castle, take a stroll around the lake and enjoy some of the delicious local food, such as kibinai, before heading back to Vilnius for a walk in the old town. The walk is designed in a way for you to get familiar with the area, explore some of the major landmarks, and become more confident in finding your way around. It is important to note that this is not an official guided tour but rather an accompanied experience in exploring new places, while still learning some information about what is around you. If you need any recommendations for things like where to eat then they will be provided as well.
• Visit Trakai Castle and learn about the person behind the creation.
• See the gems of the fairytale-like Old Town of Vilnius during the walk with your driver/storyteller.
• This tour is flexible.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of the local driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Trakai Island Castle Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trakai Island Castle Museum, Kestucio Str. 4, Trakai 21104 Lithuania
Visit the legendary Trakai Castle (14th Century) which has been turned into a History museum. Explore and see the relics representing a unique history of the town through the jewelry, furniture, pipes, presses, clocks, porcelain, glassware, and hunting trophies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius 01129 Lithuania
This part of the tour is on foot. A leisurely stroll through the most iconic places in the old town such as Gates of Dawn, Town Hall sq., Uzupis artistic area, St. Anne's Gothic church, Cathedral. See a bit of the street art and learn about the history of the surrounding areas.
This part of the tour is also flexible, i.e. if you've already visited some places, then we could change the route/itinerary according to the availability and your interests!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.