Trakai-Kernavė-Vilnius guided tour
It is a unique possibility in a 1-day tour to visit three historical capitals of Lithuania with a professional, enthusiastic and local tour guide. In a short time you can gain basic knowledge of Lithuania's national history, from prehistory to contemporary and visit the most popular tourist attractions in the country.
Your guide is local from Trakai, so you can gain the best recommendations from the insider perspective.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kernave Museum-Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Trakai Island Castle Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We suggest to have a break in Trakai and visit the traditional Karaites restaurant - "Kybynlar" for lunch. Lunch price is not included in the tour price.
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kernave Museum-Reserve, Kernave, Sirvintu region about 35 km NW of Vilnius, Kernave 4115 Lithuania
Accompanied by a professional guide you are going to Kernavė Archeological Site Museum and territory of the Reserve.
Kernavė - an area of unique archeological and historical value. People used to live here already 12 000 years ago (Stone Age). In Medieval times it used to be the cultural, political and economic center of Lithuania, as it is the first known Capital of Grand Duchy of Lithuania. It is also the last capital in Europe, where old Baltic faith (Paganism) was dominant.
This site features an authentic landscape and contains a significant number of well-preserved archeological findings.
Nowadays, this site is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list and has a special status of the National archeological site and Reserve.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Trakai Island Castle Museum, Kestucio Str. 4, Trakai 21104 Lithuania
Accompanied by a professional guide you are going to visit Trakai Historical museum and old town.
Trakai is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the country. It is represented by the only castle on the island in Eastern Europe. During the Middle Ages it used to be the residence of Grand Dukes of Lithuania. Trakai is a perfect example of Medieval Lithuania, a shift from Paganism to Christianity, from local to multicultural, from small to the biggest country in Europe (covering the territory of 7 countries of today).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vilnius Cathedral Square, Vilnius 01143 Lithuania
As it is the final destination of our tour we are going to learn about the very heart of Vilnius - Cathedral square and it's surroundings, only. Still, it is going to reveal essential knowledge about the city with a particular focus on its role in the restoration of the independence processes in the 20th century.
Vilnius is the contemporary capital of Lithuania. For centuries being the main city of the country it undoubtedly contains many historical and symbolic layers and it is worth taking a separate guided tour in the old town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vilniaus Arkikatedros Varpinė, a. 2, Katedros varpinė, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us at least 1 day before the departure would you like us to pick you up from the hotel or you meet us at the Cathedral square.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/9/2020 - 10/22/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.