Trang An - Bai Dinh Ninh Binh Tour & Hanoi Stresst Food Tour With Volunter Guide
Discovering fully beauty of Ninh Binh and taste amazing flavor of Hanoi Street Food in one day.
1. Ninh Binh Tours "Spending a day in Trang An - Bai Dinh Tour is a great trip to explore one of the most attractive activities such as visiting Trang An, taking a rowing 2 hours bamboo boat trip.
2. Free Food Tours with Volunter Guide
Let a local lead the way to the best food stands or local restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter. You’ll also learn more about the culture, history...
A. Trang An - Bai Dinh one day tour
- Duration: 1 day
- Start time: 07:30 - 08:00
- Pick up: At your Hotel (Old Quarter only)
- Tranport: Limousine / Van Car
- Guide: Professional Guide
B. Free Stress Food Tours With Volunter Guide
- Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
- End time: 20:30 - 21:00
- Drop off: At your Hotel (Old Quarter only)
- Tranport: Walking
- Guide: Volunteer Student Guide
- Note: You pay for what you try (For you and guide) ( around 130,000VND ~ 6$ per person )
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your hotel (Old Quarter only)
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary (Ninh Binh Tour)
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink in Hanoi Stress Food Tour
- You will only pay what you try in Hanoi Strees Food Tour
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
8:00 - 8:30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey
through verdant landscape of countryside, short-break en route.
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
11:00 – Arrive Bai Dinh pagoda complex, get on electric cars to visit massive architecture: 500 stone
statues of Arhats; Bell tower with 27 tons and 36 tons bronze bell; Golden statue of Goddess of
Mercy, walk up summit mountain where 100 tones in weight – 10 meter in hights bronze statue of
Bhudda Sakyamuni located. Amazing views, sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story
presented by our insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
14:00: Embark on a 2 hours – sampan boat in Trang An – A spectacular labyrinth of mirrored
waters studded with towering, jungle-clad limestone outcrops. Gently rowed down the exquisite river
through numerous caves : Hang Toi, 320 meter long, Sang cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau
Ruou, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated
valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to another world and time.
16:15: Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small
villages with backdrops of a maze of limestone mountains
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Pass By: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
17:30: Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
19:00 - 19:30: Meet volunteer guide and enjoy Hanoi Street Food Tour.
- Group size: 6 - 9 pax
- Enjoy real local street food in Hanoi
- Well-trained and friendly local volunteer student from NPO Hanoi Free Local Tours
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel (Old Quarter only)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.