Trang An - Mua Cave full day
Ninh Binh is the charming land of myth and unique landscapes, where is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been well-known inside and outside Vietnam such as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Cuc Phuong National Park, Trang An Grottoes and Van Long Nature Reserves. Van Long is one of the last wild refuges of the endangered Delacour’s langur, partly because the wetlands keep predators and poachers at bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal)
- Bottled water - Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- 07: 45 - 08:00 AM : We pick you up at your hotel in Old Quater and at the meeting point the depart to Ninh Binh. Along the way, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas and stop, have a rest about 30 minutes.
Departure Point :
Pick up at hotel lobby in Old Quarter
OtherS Central Hotel, No.18 Thọ Xương, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Return Detail :S Central Hotel, No.18 Thọ Xương, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam - Same as starting point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.