Trang An - Mua cave Ninh Binh day tour
This amazing full-day tour exploring Trang An Scenic Landscape complex, Mua Cave in Ninh Binh Province gives you a great opportunity to admire these magnificent landscapes of Vietnamese nature’s beauty
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide,
- Buffet lunch,
- Boat trip.
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- At 8:30 AM, Your knowledgeable guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start heading to Trang An Scenic Landscape complex which was recently claimed as an UNESCO World natural heritage. Get on a rowing boat (small sampan) to travel along the small river with scenic mountain and picturesque green fields landscape, you will have an amazing chance to visit 11-cave-network with spectacular stalactites of all size, shapes and colors, such as: Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, the scenery of mountain and rivers – Halong on land of Ninh Binh, Toi Cave, Sang Cave, Ba Giot Cave.
After exploring here, you will enjoy lunch featuring some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will move to Mua Cave. From here, you can choose one of two options as below:
Option 1: Trang An – Mua Cave
After having lunch, you will transfer to Mua Cave (dancing cave), where you can learn more about its interesting stories told by your informative tour guide. After climbing 500 stone steps, you are on the top of the mountain where you can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the city far from the standing in front of, Tam Coc in back, the limestone mountain along to the south of Vietnam and majestic Ngo Dong River-small stream running through magicient limestone mountains and paddy fields.
Option 2: Trang An – Ancient Village
After having lunch, you will go back to Hanoi. On the route, you will make a stop at Duong Lam Ancient Village. Here, you will stroll around to watch this area with dozens of well-preserved traditional Vietnam’s village with port village, old tall trees, large courtyard, ancient temples, well, water fields together with bones of fish shaped roads. You can also join to help the local people make local specialties including: rice cake filled with brown onion and soft green-lentil cake and then has time enjoying these dishes (depend on the season of the year).
After your memorable tour comes to an end with a drop-off at your hotel at around 18.00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hanoi Old Quarter Hotels (in Hoan Kiem District)Dates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.