Tranopy from Jaco
Giant rainforest trees and panoramic views of the ocean are all part of the ride at the Pacific Rain Forest Aerial Tram.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Rainforest Aerial Tram Adventure + Zip Line Canopy Flight
- All Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures Jaco
- Entry/Admission - Tranopy Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures Jaco, Jaco, 5mins del centro; 3.5KMS al este del Maxi Pali 5 mins. from Jaco downtown; 3.5kms east of Maxi Pali, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Our controlled-breaking system allows you to zip-line without the need of grabbing the cable so you experience great sensations while flying carefree. For your safety and comfort, we also have double cables, double harness, platform with handrails and top of the line equipment so that your adventure is unforgettable!
This canopy tour includes 10 cables and 15 tree platforms, some of them connected with peaceful and pretty natural trails. This is the safest and most entertaining zip line course on the central pacific coast.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tranopy Tour, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Rainforest Aerial Tram Adventure + Zip Line Canopy
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.