Trans-Siberian railway experience with Dacha tour and Automobile Antiques Museum
Explore everyday life of local Russians.
We invite you to a really interesting excursion to Russian Dacha. With a guide, you will take a suburban train and enjoy an exciting 40-minute ride on the Trans-Siberian Railway, the longest railway in the world, stretching 9288 km. The route from Moscow to the Russian Far East was opened in 1916.
You will enjoy a short trip along the Russian countryside filled with charming country houses, dense forests and a picturesque coastline along the Amursky Bay.
You will visit a traditional Russian summer house called a dacha. Many Russian families have dachas. A dacha is usually a wooden house consisting of one or two floors without much in the way of modern conveniences. The dacha is a unique phenomenon in the life of anyone who lives in the boundless expanses of the Russian Federation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- English speaking guide
- Suburban train ticket
- Automobile Antiques Museum ticket
- Entry/Admission - Muzey Avtomotostariny Na Sadgorode
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzey Avtomotostariny Na Sadgorode, Ulitsa Gryazelechebnitsa, 21, Vladivostok, Primorskiy kray, Russia, 690025
You will be taken to the Automobile Antiques Museum to see a collection of restored Soviet cars that were used from the 1920s to the 1970s. The exhibition features six exhibition halls, over 50 vintage cars, trucks and motorcycles, including vehicles used during the Second World War.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vladivostok, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Far Eastern District
Explore and Enjoy! Take advantage of the unique opportunity of the roundtrip ride by the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway and enjoy the real Russian Dacha.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Monument to the Fighters for Soviet Power in the Far East, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia, 690048
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.