Transfer from Antigua to the Airport
If you want a safe, guaranteed Pick Up to the airport¡ We are your option. We can pick you up anytime at your hotel and provide a safe travel to Antigua, no matter the size of your group, without luggage restrictions, with professional drivers. Just provide us with all your flight information and we will handle your trip to the airport.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- • We´ll arrange your departure time depending on your flight out of Guatemala City
• The trip will take around an hour to get to the airport or hotel in Guatemala CIty (depending on traffic conditions).
• Departure from Antigua between 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. normally require more time to get to Guatemala City..
• We´ll drop you off at the entrance of the airport or your hotel in Guatemala City
Departure Point :
We will pick you up at least 4 hours before your flight (more time if your flight is between 6 and 11 a.m. (due traffic in Guatemala City).
OtherAntigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Guatemala City Metropolitan Area, Guatemala - We get you to your house, airbnb or hotel around GuatemalaLa Aurora International Airport, Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, Guatemala -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.