Transfer From Bucharest Airport To Sofia Bulgaria
• Comfortable, Modern - MERCEDES BENZ VITO, MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS, Air-Conditioned Vehicles
• Professional English speaking drivers
• All taxes included - No hidden costs!
per adult from
4 hours 18 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel / Airport pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- The trip by car can be cheaper compared with a plane trip and, of course, you gain flexibility. You choose the hours and you do not lose time in airports.
We provide our transfer service from Bucharest to Sofia with a fully equippedcar with air conditioning, room for luggage and extremely comfortable seats for a 4-5 hours trip. For groups, we can provide minivans with 8 seats.
Our driver is an English fluent speaker with a good knowledge of the road between Bucharest and Sofia.
Bulgaria's capital is about 360 km away from Bucharest. The distance can be covered in 4.5 to 5:00 hours depending on traffic, road conditions and the time spent crossing the bridge over the Danube.
Our driver can take you directly to a specific address in Sofia so you do not need to look for a taxi to your destination. If it's a business trip that lasts only a few hours, the driver can wait for you to return the same day. This would be almost impossible if you choose to go with a rented car.
Departure Point :BUCHAREST CITY OR BUCHAREST OTOPENI AIRPORT
Departure Time :FLEXIBLE / NON STOP
Please contact the local operator directly after booking to confirm your exact departure time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.