Transfer from Krakow to Gdansk
• Transfers from Krakow to Gdansk by a luxury car with an elegant driver.
• Highest quality of service, always the new models of Mercedes cars and professional, experienced and English speaking driver.
• Availability 24 hours a day
• Wi-Fi and prepared water
• child seats if needed
• Time of trip from Krakow to Gdansk 6h
• The final price includes all the taxes, highway toll, fuel costs, and insurance.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer from Krakow to Gdansk
- English-speaking driver
- Transport by air-condition sedan or mini van (Mercedes E Class or V Class)
- Passenger insurance
- Availability 24 hours a day: decide yourself what time is perfect for you to start your transfer to be on time in your destination place.
- The final price includes all the taxes, highway toll, fuel costs, and insurance.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transfers from Krakow to Gdansk a luxury car with an elegant driver.
If you want to get from Gdansk to Warsaw comfortably and quickly and at the same time have the opportunity to admire the beautiful views of Poland during the journey, this option is for you.
We guarantee the highest quality of service, always the new models of Mercedes cars and professional, experienced and English speaking driver.
In the car there will be a Wi-Fi at your disposal, as well as prepared water.
If you need a child seat, please state the age of the child when booking.
The trip from Krakow to Gdansk takes about 6 hours.
The final price includes all the taxes, highway toll, fuel costs, and insurance.
Departure Point :
The driver will be waiting in the arrivals hall or other designated place.
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :Transfer Sedan 1-3 PAX 8/20/2018 - 12/31/2021
Transfer mini Van 1-7 PAX 8/20/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Gdańsk, PolandGdansk Lech Walesa Airport, ul. Juliusza Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking Guest will receive a confirmation.
- Professional door-to-door service.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- No hidden costs, all charges are included in the price.
- Child seats are available upon request in advance, please specify in the 'special requirements' at time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.