Transfer from Manuel Antonio to Arenal volcano
Be part of the experience of a luxury service, with trained drivers and experienced in tourism transportation service.
We are a company that guarantees the relevant insurance for a quiet trip, we have all the insurance policies required to provide peace of mind to our customers.
We are part of the national tourist buro of Costa Rica.
We are a company with a tourism designed certificate by Costa Rica Government
Choose our service and relax yourself and family members. You will be in good hands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- We pick you up at the hotels in Manuel Antonio, Quepos, or in apartments or private houses in Manuel Antonio.
After our departure, we will transfer you to your destination in our private transport units to La Fortuna, Arenal.
During the trip you can tell us if you want to make a stop or if you require the use of bathrooms, we have several places along the way for your comfort.
Enjoy our Wifi on board for free, we also offer bottles with water for your comfort during the trip.
Relax with us in our VIP units and we will take care of the rest.
Departure Point :
Our drivers will always look for you at the hotel principal lobby. Let us know if it is a private accommodation to coordinate in advance.
AirportsQuepos La Managua Airport, Ruta 34 Quepos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
OtherQuepos centro, Paseo del Mar, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :La Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica - We will drop you off at the hotel or place that you indicate in the area of La Fortuna, Arenal.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Covid19 Protocols On arrival, our driver will sanitize your hands (at a distance of 1m+) before you enter the cab. Luggage will be desinfected upon arrival. Regular cleaning of vehicle inside/out (after every use) cleansing by strict hygiene protocols
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.