Transfer from Naples to Sorrento with 2hr Pompeii guided tour -skip the line
Where is Pompeii?
The world famous Pompeii is 150 miles south of Rome, fairly close to Naples. It is a long day from Rome or an easy excursion from Naples or the popular holiday area around Sorrento. .
FYI: for luggage or medium luggage, from 6ppl up to 8ppl if there are more luggage, you need to sprinter van or two standard van with an additional cost. Please contact us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2hr Pompeii guided tour
What's excluded :
- Pompeii entrance fees (15Epp)
- tips (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii, Italian Pompeii, preserved ancient Roman city in Campania, Italy, 14 miles (23 km) southeast of Naples, at the southeastern base of Mount Vesuvius. It was built on a prehistoric lava flow to the north of the mouth of the Sarnus (modern Sarno) River. Pompeii was destroyed, together with Herculaneum, Stabiae, Torre Annunziata, and other communities, by the violent eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 CE. The circumstances of their destruction and their remains as a unique document of Greek-Roman life. Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Torre Annunziata were collectively designated at UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel / train station / airport / portAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.