Transfer From Naples Train Station/Area to Sorrento with 2hr stop in Oplontis
Buried next to Pompeii, this lesser-known Roman villa was the opulent(Oplontis) vacation home of Emperor Nero's wife.
Between the more famous Pompeii and Herculaneum the smaller site of Oplontis suffered the same fate. This area was dotted with many suburban villas and residences, mostly used for holidays, but also farms and bath complexes. The archaeological site today comprises two Roman villas, the Villa of Poppaea and the Villa of Lucius Crassius Tertius.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air Conditioning on board
- Professional driver who speaks English
- Toll and parking
- Gasoline and Taxes
- Insurance Passenger
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets E6.50pp
- Authorized Guide 2hrs E120
- Meals and drinks
- Pick up from Naples train station. Proceed to Oplontis. Two hours to explore Oplontis. Upon request we can arrange two hour guided tour with a authorized licensed guide for an additional cost of E120. Which needs to be paid directly to the guide in cash(euros). Afterwards, proceed to Sorrento, where the drop off will be.
Departure Point :
When booking please provide the name of the train, the number of the train and time of arrival. In order to logistically place the driver at the correct platform number.Or flight number, airline and arrival time. Or hotel/private resident information:address and telephone number. Or cruise ship name and time
OtherNaples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy - When booking please provide the name of the train, the number of the train and time of arrival. In order to logistically place the driver at the correct platform number.Or flight number, airline and arrival time. Or hotel/private resident information:address and telephone number. Or cruise ship name and time
Return Detail :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Stroller and wheelchair guests must have their own caregivers
- Stroller and wheelchair guests are limited in certain areas
- We can accommodate folding wheelchairs
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.