Transfer from Rome to Rome railway stations
Because for years we have been recognized as a reliable partner for punctual and elegant journeys. Our cars are modern and equipped with all comforts. Our drivers are formally dressed and speak English.
per adult from
20 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The reservation must indicate the day and time when you will be ready to leave at your hotel or accommodation in the city of Rome. Keep in mind that the appointment must be fixed at least 1 hour before the departure of your train, this to avoid unpleasant incidents with the chaotic traffic of the city of Rome. The driver, once the booking has been verified, will help you load the luggage and, following the fastest route, will take you to the train station.
Departure Point :
Reliable, elegant and punctual service. Our driver will pick you up at the address provided in Rome, apartment or hotel. He will arrive 10 minutes early on the scheduled time and following the fastest route he will take at the Rome train station (Termini or Tiburtina). Please contact us at least 12 hours before the service to communicate the exact time of your pick up.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Stazione Termini Roma, Via Giovanni Giolitti, 2, 00185 Roma RM, ItalyStazione Tiburtina, Piazzale della Stazione Tiburtina, 00162 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.