Transfer from San Jose Airport to Manuel Antonio
Enjoy with us a safe trip to your destination, we have all insurance and permits by law, so you can be sure that you will be 100% covered.
Free WiFi and water on board, just hop on, relax and enjoy your trip.
All our drivers have a Basic or Intermediate English, do not hesitate to talk to them, they will be pleased to advise you with details about your journey.
Book your transfer with time, to have the chance to stop for a souvenir or to take a picture on the way.
Our fleet is 2017 + with special features for your comfort and relax.
We love to offer the best of us, if you are traveling with kids, or seniors members who need special attention, please let know during your booking to take note of it and make your service unforgettable.
Perhaps we are not the cheapest one, but we can guarantee to you that we offer one of the best services.
Take a look of our reviews and get ready to have a great experience with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free WiFi on board
- Bottled water - All our services will offer you a free water bottle, while your journey.
What's excluded :
- We will take you by the rute #1 for around 20 minutes, then the rute will be the #27, wwe will give you the option to stop at Tarcoles River Bridge in case you want to take a look of the Crocodiles there are. This stop is for around 15 to 20 minutes, here you also have the opportunity to use toilets or even drink a Costa Rican Coffee. We will stop in other places is you like to take pictures or need something else. There are a couple more spot to stop if you want. Please feel free to talk to your driver. Time on road will be around 3 to 4 hours.
Departure Point :Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/21/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 01:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Covid19 Protocols On arrival, our driver will sanitize your hands (at a distance of 1m+) before you enter the cab. Luggage will be desinfected upon arrival. Regular cleaning of vehicle inside/out (after every use) cleansing by strict hygiene protocols
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.