Transfer from Southampton to London via Oxford and Blenheim Palace
Avoid a long wait at the taxi rank or the stress of navigating public transport with this chauffeur driver private transfer from Southampton cruise terminal to London via Oxford and Blenheim Palace. Book this private transfer and your driver will collect you from Southampton cruise terminal or nearby accommodation and transfer you to central London or London Heathrow via Oxford and Blenheim Palace. The transfer includes a private guided tour around Oxford and includes pre-booked admission into Blenheim Palace giving you fast-track entrance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transport in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Southampton port pick up and hotel drop off in central London or Heathrow Airport
- Professional local guide/driver
- Tickets to Blenheim Palace
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to other attractions
- Food or refreshments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southampton, Southampton, Hampshire, England
Meet your professional driver guide on arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminal and relax in the comfort of an air-conditional vehicle.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
We will drive you to Oxford (approx. 1.5 hours away) and enjoy a walking tour of this fascinating University City. This beautiful city has been the home to scholars and royals for over 800 years. Your guide will lead you on a walk through the historic city centre where you will learn about Oxford’s history, the University of Oxford, famous people who have graced the city, and interesting old traditions.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
Our next stop is the UNESCO-listed Blenheim Palace, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful palaces in the UK. With over 300 years of history and over 2000 acres of landscaped gardens and grounds. It was also the birth place of Winston Churchill. You will discover wonderful paintings and tapestries as well as stunning examples of baroque architecture. If that wasn’t enough then perhaps just to gaze out over the enchanting lakes towards the surrounding forests, or why not try your hand at escaping the maze!
After your tour of Blenheim Palace we will depart for the direct journey to London where we will drop you off at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport.
Alternatively this tour can be run in reverse to make it a London to Southampton tour via Oxford and Blenheim Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The start time for this tour is flexible depending on when your cruise disembarks. Your guide will be waiting for you in the cruise terminal at a pre-agreed time. Alternatively if you would like to start in London and finish in Southampton then we can collect you from your London hotel or a London airport.Airports
- Eastleigh Airport, Southampton England
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.