Transfer From Zagreb to Split with a stop at Plitvice lakes
Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and largest national park in the Republic of Croatia. The park is situated in the mountainous region of Croatia, between the Mala Kapela mountain range in the west and northwest, and the Lička Plješivica mountain range to the southeast.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Tickets for National park Plitvice
- A comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle with an English speaking driver.
After arriving at Plitvice Lakes you will be free to explore the best of the park area with its 16 lakes connected by waterfalls and cascades, including a panoramic drive and a boat ride.
Pick-up at Your hotel and drop-off to the designated location in Split.
The driver is flexible to stop whenever you wish so you could have a break.
Transfer can be organized vice versa as well (From Split to Zagreb).
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Zagreb hotel accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Departure Point :At Your accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.