Transfer in high-end Mercedes minibus Nimes / Aigues Mortes, 7 passengers
Shuttle between Nimes and Aigues Mortes, one way, unbeatable value for money Travel in complete safety, in optimal comfort conditions. Choose reliability and confidence.
Lowest price guarantee.
Your driver is a professional and above all a guide.
Anxious to make your trip as smooth as possible, as a knowledgeable driver and connoisseur of his region, he anticipates every difficulty and constantly readjusts his route to get you to your destination, on time, on time and with complete peace of mind. Your "driver-guide" is particularly concerned with creating a harmonious atmosphere between his passenger and his environment. This is how it will offer the best quality of driving while respecting the regulations to guarantee your safety.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- An experienced and professional bilingual or even trilingual driver will meet you at arrivals with a sign bearing your name at the Nîmes Airport Arrivals Terminal or Nimes Train Station, or at any address in the city of Nîmes. Accompanying you with your luggage and guiding you to your transport to the medieval fortified town of Aigues Mortes.
You will avoid the stress and confusion of a taxi queue and the unfamiliarity of a foreign city. Relax and enjoy the Wifi on board the vehicle, as well as the complimentary bottles of fresh water, as you are carried away with elegance in one of our high-end vehicles, the Mercedes class V minibus.
Departure Point :
Customer support, either at Garons airport or Nîmes SNCF train station, or in hotels around Nimes
PortsArles, Roman and Romanesque Monuments, 13200 Arles, France
AirportsGarons Airport, Nimes France
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Porte de la Gardette, Place Anatole France, 30220 Aigues-Mortes, France - It's a one-way transfer ...
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.