Transfer in private vehicle from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris City
Book a private transfer from the Airport to your hotel or destination, service guaranteed once you make the booking. We will provide all information necessary to meet your driver at arrival.
• Meet and greet
• Private transfer
• 60 minutes waiting time
• 24 hours service (all day)
• All costs included (taxes, fees, tolls, tips, etc…)
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be received by your driver or a representative at arrival who will take you directly to your hotel or destination. Avoid lines or paying extra money and use a nice vehicle with safe and comfort. You will be transported by a professional that will take care of you until drop-off at hotel or destination.
• Service from 1 to 3 passengers
• One way private transfer
• Your driver/representative will be holding up a sign with your name on it at meeting point described in the voucher
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Free cancellation (24 hours in advance)
• Not paying extra money at arrival. All costs included.
• 1 luggage per passenger
Departure Point :Aéroport de Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Avenue Charles de Gaulle, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France
Departure Point: Your driver / representative will be waiting OUTSIDE the customs exit, holding a sign with your name on it.
AirportsCharles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant seats available
- Protocol for all services, driver and passenger´s liabilities. 1.Nebulization of vehicles with disinfectants. 2.Cleaning of seats, floors, internal and external handles, seat belts, backrests and armrests every time a service is terminated. 3.No handshakes will be given in the greeting or farewell. 4.Voucher information is being requested and verified digitally. 5.The customer is asked to board the vehicle using the mask. If passenger does not have one, the driver will provide one immediately.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.