Transfer Porto - Santiago de Compostela
Santiago de Compostela
History, art and cultural moments in Galicia!
This visit is essential in Galicia!
Santiago is the capital of Galicia, a holy city of pilgrimage, university and public administration. , A UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you have the opportunity to admire its wonderful historic center and its majestic cathedral that houses the tomb of the apostle James.
A historical monument built eight hundred years ago, this Romanesque cathedral is visited by thousands of pilgrims each year to practice traditional rituals such as the saint's embrace!
Centuries of history have focused on its monuments, such as monasteries, convents, public buildings or the Royal Pilgrim Hospital, which is one of the oldest hotels in the world.
In this visit, you will get to know the "Way", a road that was born in medieval times and continues to this day. And why not be part of your ways to feel the spiritual essence?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Private transfer between Porto and Santiago de Compostela
Departure Point :Porto, Portugal
PortsCruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
AirportsPorto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/20/2020 - 4/30/2021
11/20/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.