Transfer To or From Evora
Enjoy a personalized meet and greet at the Lisbon airport and you’ll soon be on your way to ÉVORA with this private transfer. You can be assured of punctuality and safety as you sit back and relax on the way to your accommodation.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup or drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a private 90-minute private transfer service from the Lisbon airport to your destination in ÉVORA
Arriving in a foreign city can be a daunting experience, especially when you can't speak the local language. Sometimes there aren't enough taxis at the airport, and there are long lines of passengers waiting for the next one to arrive.
You won’t have any of these hassles. Your driver will meet you in the airport’s arrivals hall, after you have collected your luggage and passed through customs.
This exclusive transfer service is designed for customers who not only expect the best service but also find other aspects important, such as comfort, safety, and flexibility, when they are traveling for business or pleasure.
Please, read the information below:
- The transfer is only ONE WAY
- We wait 1h30 after the flight arrivel time. After 1h30, we'll charge 40€/Hour
- The meeting point is in front of Vodafone Store, to avoid crowds in the arrivals area and to make sure you're going to see your name. The airport is very small and as soon as your arrive you'll see Vodafone Store. We'll wait for you there with a sign with your name
- We offer 1 bottled water per person, for FREE, included in the price of the transfer
- Please, always inform us if there will be children in the transfer. In Portugal is mandatory to have seats for children until 12 years old. Otherwise, we are able to have a huge ticket.
Departure Point :
PortsCruise Port, Santo Estêvão, 1100 Lisbon, Portugal
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.