Transfer with stops: Florence-Rome with stop in Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
Don’t mIss the chance to visit Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio with expert local driver-guide.
During your trip between Florence and Rome we will stop twice to admire the beauty of the city of Orvieto and the incredible village of Civita di Bagnoregio, called "the dying city". A full day inside the mysterious Etruscan culture, the power of the great Roman Empire and the magnificence of the Italian Renaissance.
Later, you can choose where you want to be left in Rome (where you booked your hotel or apartment or if leave Italy, directly at the airport)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orvieto, Orvieto, Province of Terni, Umbria
Orvieto is considered a jewel of culture, history, archaeology. Witness and protagonist of a mysterious past.
Located above a tufa rock known as "La Rupe" the citadel was home to the Etruscan civilization from the eighth century BC and eventually became in 265 BC an integral part of the Roman state.
During the Middle Ages it was an important cultural, artistic and commercial center. Especially for its strategic position on the road between Florence and Rome. The beautiful Duomo dominates the central square and the small streets all around. The most important monuments to see in the city are:
The famous St. Patrick's Well
The Underground City
The People's Palace (Il Palazzo del Popolo)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio, Civita di Bagnoregio, Province of Viterbo, Lazio
Civita di Bagnoregio is called: "the dying city"
It is a wonderful Medieval village located on the top of a hill, not far from the Province of Viterbo. Civita stands on a very precarious land, made up of tuff stone and clay, subject to continual erosion. This magical village has been officially included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan.Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameEnglish speaking driver - guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.