Transfers from San Juan (SJU, hotels, ports, locations nearby) to Dorado City
We are a local company dedicated to the Transport Service, for individuals . groups . companies through the Island.
In addition to transport, we offer you aquatic and land experiences with which you can give that magical touch to your stay filling it with unforgettable memories. Just tell us what you wish for your stay or experience and we will make it happen.
In Transport and Experiences Puerto Rico we want you to feel like part of our family, very welcomed and lovely treated. Our team will guide and advise in the best interest so you can fulfill all your desires for your stay in Puerto Rico.
Transport . Experiences . Private Service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable, safe and familiar ambiance during the entire service.
- Learn about our history and local culture through guided comments.
What's excluded :
- $1 charge per luggage (additional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Fee: +$20 transfers between 10:31 pm to 5:59 am (if apply)
- Your designated host will meet you inside the airport with a welcome sign with your name on it.
He/she will guide you to the luggage area. Once every one in the group is ready, you will be directed to one of our vehicles to your destination.
For a better communication name and phone number of your host will be provided days before your service.
Departure Point :
Pickup in San Juan area.
PortsPier 1, San Juan Antiguo, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
AirportsLuis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
OtherSan Juan, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/6/2019 - 11/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Dorado, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- To ensure safety and security to all travelers and staff all safety measures must be follow in order to keep the activity. Any defiance will conduct on the full cancelation of the booking without refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.