Transfers to Ollantaytambo with stops in Awanacancha, Pisac and Ollantaytambo
"FOR THIS TOUR, MINIMUM 02 PEOPLE NEEDED"
And if you are thinking of traveling alone, you can make the payment for 02 people.
We will visit Awanacancha a craft center equipped with handmade craft workshops, it is also a perfect place to observe South American camelids such as: llama, alpaca and vicuña.
We will stop at the viewpoint of the Sacred Valley of the Incas so that you can observe the vast valley of white corn crops.
Take your time and explore at your own pace the sacred valley of the Incas. During your tour you can make stops either for your lunch, take extra photos, go to the toilet, etc.
Quechua professional drivers who know the Inca history.
Learn more about the ancient Inca civilization in South America especially throughout the sacred valley of the Incas Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
Enjoy the views over the Vilcanota river.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private transport
- Wi-Fi on board
- A bottle of water for each traveler
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Pisac ruins and Ollantaytambo (price $ 25.00 dollars per person)
- Food (you can coordinate with our driver for lunch at a local restaurant)
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Awana Kancha, Km. 23 Pista Cusco - Pisac, Cusco Peru
This visit would be great where you can see South American camels such as alpaca, llama, guanaco and vicuña.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Here you will know the agricultural terraces, the Inca cemetery, the warehouses or qolqas, and the famous Inca clock known as Intihuatana our driver will be the person who will give you some explanations about the Inca culture in Pisac.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
Pisac is the living Inca town where you will be able to appreciate and get some memories for your friends and family the fabrics based on alpaca wool of different colors such as the rainbow this coloration is due to the fact that artisans use native plants to give that color incomparable all handmade and if you are looking for compare some jewelry here you can see the workshops in silver and gold.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Ollantaytambo is the Inca town that is still inhabited by the locals where you can appreciate the Inca construction in its splendor is one of the intact cities that still exists in the sacred valley of the Incas such as the temple of the sun, agricultural terraces, some places Exclusive for Inca astronomy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the location of your hotel, Airbnb or airport with the name of your reservation and if you want us to receive it at the airport we will be with your reservation name on a sign at the exit of the luggage room.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.